Multi-part Carbonless Forms
Carbonless Forms are an efficient way to provide multicolored copies of a single document. Use them as order forms, packing lists, invoices, receipts, and more. Useful where signatures, dollar amounts, or other information will be added to the form by hand.
- Available in 2 Part (White, Canary) and 3 Part (White, Canary, Pink).
- Padding is available on the short edge only
- NCR Forms are available with full color (CMYK) print on each sheet or as one color, Black.
- We only accept one artwork file which will be printed on all parts of the Carbonless Form.
- With black ink only, files not submitted as grayscale will be converted to grayscale and the conversion might result in print issues.
- Full bleed is not available on NCR Forms
- At least 0.25″ of space on the glued edge (short edge) should be free of ink
- Full color and solid colored backgrounds are not recommended, as it may effect your ability to read the text and write on the form
- Light ink coverage is highly recommended
- The default font for the Variable Numbering portion is 14pt Calibri, black ink only. Black ink for the numbering should be taken into consideration when designing your artwork file.
- Numbering is available in the upper right corner only.
Please fill out the information below and we’ll get back with you. You will not be charged at this time.
When uploading your own designs, please follow the specs below. Thanks!
File Formats: PDF files are preferred, although we accept other formats when necessary.
Resolution: All file formats must have a minimum of 300 dpi (dots per inch) resolution at 100% of the final print size. Images designed for the web typically cannot be used for printing as they have a low screen resolution of 72 dpi. Print images need to be created at a minimum of 300 dpi or there will be a substantial drop in the image quality.
Color Mode: All color artwork and/or images must be provided in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color mode.
Bleed: Bleed is a printing term that is used to describe a document which has images or elements that touch the edge of the page, extending beyond the trim edge and leaving no white margin. When a document has bleed, it must be printed on a larger sheet of paper and then trimmed down. Artwork containing bleed & crop marks may be requested from you by FlintPrints in order to properly produce your printed material.
Fonts: Be sure to embed your fonts or create outlines.